Male chest - Gynaecomastia and stomach after weight loss - loose skin and stubborn fat. (photos)

From the age of 16 I started my weight loss. I have struggled to tone my stomach/lower abdomen & lose the remaining fat. My chest I also cannot shape and tone around the nipple area. I follow a clean nutritional eating lifestyle and exercise on average 5 times a week. The way I look effects me personally & I am frustrated I cannot achieve my desired results as I have been very dedicated for a long time and feel my results don't represent my efforts. I would like to achieve a more athletic physic

Severe Gynecomastia after Weight Loss

Severe Gynecomastia – This type of gyencomastia commonly affects those who have lost skin elasticity at an older age and those who have been obese or overweight at one point in their life and lost weight may have saggy skin and breasts that are severely enlarged. Surgery is the recommended treatment for severe gynecomastia. There are three types of surgical treatment options available that treat gynecomastia. The doctor will recommend the one that is best suited to each individual case. 1) Liposuction – This procedure is a common resolution treatment for gynecomastia that is primarily the result of excessive fatty tissue. During this procedure a thin hallow tube called a cannula is inserted through small incisions and moved back and forth as it loosens the fat and removes it through a vacuum suction. 2) Excision – The excision technique is used on cases of gynecomastia where excess skin and glandular breast tissue must be removed and the areola or nipple needs reduction and repositioning to create a natural looking appearance. The incision patterns are determined by the specific condition of the patient. 3) Liposuction and Excision Combination – The doctor will recommend this procedure which combines the liposuction technique and excision technique to create a natural look. Results and Recovery Visible results are immediate. Patients are given specific instructions for the recovery period. Dressings and bandages will be applied to incisions and a support garment will be used to support the new chest contour and minimize swelling. At times, a thin small tube will be placed under the skin in order to drain fluid and blood that may collect. The results are usually permanent. On occasion the condition may return and treatment will need to be repeated.

Gynecomastia removal

Healthy male patients with excess breast tissue or unwanted breast development who have no underlying breast disease.Men who desire improved physical and aesthetic appearance should have realistic expectations based on their condition and the procedure performed. You should meet with a board certified plastic surgeon to be able to get a formal diagnosis and to be able to decide on a course of treatment if necessary.

Male chest - Gynaecomastia and stomach after weight loss - loose skin and stubborn fat.

Congratulations on your healthy lifestyle. Generally speaking, men and women who have done their best through diet and exercise to achieve the "look" they wish to achieve,  but still have areas of stubborn adipose tissue present, may be good candidates for liposuction surgery. Of course, if based on physical examination, gynecomastia is present, direct excision of breast tissue may be also be necessary.
My best suggestion: seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons can demonstrate significant experience achieving the types of outcomes you will be pleased with. Working together you will come up with a plan to achieve your goals. Best wishes.

You have gynecomastia and it's best to go to a specialist in Gyne. surgery

How should I choose a surgeon?
Choose carefully. The decision is yours. Advice to assist in making your selection.Only a board certified plastic surgeon
1. Experience matters. Choosing a surgeon increases the likelihood that they have seen a case similar to yours in the past. Selecting a surgeon whose practice is focused on gynecomastia exclusively is also an indicator of experience.
2. Results matter. The more before-and-after pictures, the better. Pay attention whether the surgeon is confident enough to show multiple angles of the same patient.
3.Only gynecomastia Reviews matter.
4. Expertise matters. Is your surgeon recognized by the profession as an authority in the field? Have they authored books or medical journal articles regarding your surgery?
Be realistic about your expectations. Also, revision surgery tends to be significantly more difficult than initial surgery.So be extremely careful choosing the right Plastic Surgeon at the beginning.

Mordcai Blau, MD

Gynecomastia Correction and Six Pack Creation

Hi. Thanks for the photos. You go seem to have Gynecomastia (presence of glands below the nipple), which usually does not go away on exercising and dieting unfortunately. You dont necessarily have to live with it. Please do watch the videos. They can give you a fair idea. The tummy fat that seems to remain is possibly resistant fat. This can be removed with Liposuction. Refer to the video on six pack creation using Liposuction. Six Pack Creation can be combined with Gynecomastia Correction. Hope this information helped. 

Congratulations on all your effort

You're doing all the right things and given enough time it will pay off. Understandably you are frustrated and I think you should consider conservative liposuction to the problem areas. Make certain your doctor is qualified and experienced. If possible talk to former patients.

Donald W. Kress, MD, FACS
Frederick Plastic Surgeon

Gynecomastia

Much of what you're describing appears to be  "genetic programming".  Not everyone is going to look the way you would like to look even with the most industrious efforts. It's probably worth a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon and consider some very conservative Liposuction. It is probably not going to get much better on its own.

Sherwood Baxt, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon