No glandular tissue found. Will my nipples shrink as I lose weight as they are large & slightly puffy?

Gained over 60 lbs after high-school and am now getting into a healthy lifestyle I have large nipples so I assumed I had gyno after seeking a doctor's perspective I had an ultra sound done and there was no glandular tissue present. So..... will my nipples shrink as my body does as I held.most of the fat in my chest no sensitivity or soreness in nipples so just curious if they will change with my body

Congratulations on your decision to pursue a healthy lifestyle! Your answer will become evident as you reach your long-term stable weight; in other words, this is one of those situations where only time will tell.  Online speculation will not be reliable/helpful.

Keep up the good work; hopefully you will be pleased with the appearance of your chest wall in the longer term. Best wishes.

Concerned About Puffy Nipples

"Puffy Nipple Areola Complex" is among the most common forms of gynecomastia. This gland and/or adipose tissue accumulation can be located under the areola or can be slightly extended outside the areola, causing the areola to appear dome shaped.This form of #Gynecomastia can be found in all age groups but is more common in young adults.
As each case is different, it is vital that you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in male breast surgery. The surgeon should determine if you are a suitable candidate for male breast reduction by liposuction or glandular excision. It is also crucial to have a plastic surgeon who is well-versed in the gynecomastia condition can determine if there is firm breast tissue beneath the areola that is causing the nipples to project (which is often the case), and if so, how much of this glandular tissue can be removed to create a flat appearance.
#PuffyNipple surgery generally takes only an hour or two, and the recovery time is short; sometimes less than a week. There is minimal scarring and the success rate is excellent. Therefore, patients who suffer from "Puffy Nipples", and who view it as an unaesthetic and unpleasant condition, may desire surgical intervention to correct the "puffy nipple" condition.
Men who suffer from large #areolas may notice that after breast surgery, the skin of the chest muscles will tighten, causing the areolas to tighten and diminish in size. This is a result of the removal of glandular and/or adipose tissue.

no one can answer that question with certainty but you're going to find out because you are on the right track. If it doesn't it's a relatively straightforward procedure to remove what's left and it can all be done through a tiny almost invisible spot inside your armpit. make sure you're consultation is with a board-certified plastic surgeon if it comes to that.

Sherwood Baxt, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon