Looking for a plastic surgeon that specializes in male BBL

I am a thin guys weighing 145 I want to get a bbl but I don't really see before and after pictures of male bbls on here if anyone has any info pls let me know

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... I recommend you to have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon that can help you to achieve your desired look, I believe that with your weight you will get really good results!

At my center we perform lots of male plastic surgery. Included in these procedures is BBL.What is important in men is to have enough donor fat. Females have multiple possible fat donor sites while men are usually limited to the abdomen and waist. You need a consultation to see if you have sufficient donor fat.

George Lefkovits, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I specialize in Brazilian Butt lift procedures and in body contouring for both men and women.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body.

The popular ‘Brazilian Butt Lift’ procedure is utilizes fat grafting to augment the curves of the gluteal region and accentuate the contour from lower back to buttocks. It is an excellent method for augmenting and lifting the buttocks and provides a beautiful, natural result. The procedure is performed by harvesting fat from unwanted areas of the body with liposuction and injecting it into buttocks. For individuals desiring a BBL but do not have enough fat available to be harvested, gluteal implants may be an excellent option for augmenting and enhancing the contour of the buttocks.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

BBL for male patients

Thank you for your question. Male BBL'S are just as common and procedure is the same for both men and women. If you have enough fat to be liposuction and transferred then your a candidate for a BBL no matter what sex you are. During the procedure, fat is removed from parts of your body where you do not want fat such as the abdomen, flanks, lower back, and thighs. Then, the fat is processed to isolate only the very best fat cells. Finally, the fat cells are re-injected to give you a rounder, fuller, and larger buttocks. Contact our office to get additional information for the BBL procedure. My Patient Coordinator can assist you with pictures of male BBL'S done in our office. Good luck in your search and we hope to hear from you. 

Michael K. Obeng, MD, FACS