2 weeks post rhinoplasty and my tip looks like a ball! (photos)

Hello, I had my rhinoplasty donr two weeks ago and I know there is still lots of swalling but my main concern before I did the surgery was my bulbous nose tip! I love my profile but I think my tip still looks pretty bulbous which makes me very very worried because I really dont want to have another rhinoplasty! Please give me your thought! Thanks

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

It's too early to make value judgments with only 2 weeks after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

2 weeks post op

At 2 weeks, you are extremely early in your recovery period and the nose is expected to be quite swollen at this point. The majority of the swelling will resolve in 3-6 months, and will continue to resolve as your nose heals for up to 1-2 years. 

You have not reached your final shape as the nose will continue to heal and reduce in size for up to a year. Once it does reach its final shape you may be more pleased with the appearance of your nose.

Donald B. Yoo, MD