Nose is thick with soft cartilage, is there an easy surgery or laser surgery to fix this? (photos)

My skin is thick with soft cartilage (when i pinch my ear it feels very soft ). .but,is it possible that there`s excess fat in my nose tip??can it be fat not cartilage ? though im thin type(i noticed it gets smaller when i lose weight my n my face keeps full)..please tell me what are my nose aesthetic problems from the front and side other thant ip ?i also want to know if there is an easy surgery or laser surgery for this type of nose .

Bulbous tip

You have some excess cartilage in the tip of your nose. while there are some minimally invasive ways to improve the nose the best way in a case like yours is to have a reductive rhinoplasty. This will eliminate some of the excess cartilage of the tip and make a smaller, prettier tip that is more harmonious with the rest of your face. 

Nasal Tip

The excess cartilage in the nasal tip results in a bulbous, undefined nasal tip. The nasal tip cartilage may also make the nasal tip slightly broad. In profile, the excess cartilage in the nasal tip does not allow the tip to stand out and be the highest point.  Nasal tip surgery is relatively quick and easy. Best wishes!

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon