When can my dog sleep in bed with me after rhinoplasty?

I'm almost 2 weeks post op, and she's been sleeping with my boyfriends grandma for now downstairs. My boyfriend is anxious to get her back but she wakes me up to go downstairs sometimes by stepping on my chest and licking my face, so I was wondering when she should be allowed back in bed.

Thank you for your question. it will be best to wait for 3 week as your dog mıght accidentally bump you in the nose.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Sleeping next to the dog

Dogs can often get excited and accidentally bump you in the nose.  So you should be very cautious around your pet at this time.  I recommend you contact your surgeon for specific post op instructions as everybody is different. 

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD

Rhino

littlebird22, all post operative care questions should be directed to the surgeon. No one else should be giving post specific post operative advice.

M. Sean Freeman, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon