How to remove Underarm wax burn mark. (photo)

About two weeks ago i used a Nair ready strips on my underarm and I noticed it left a light brown burn mark. Please help me figure out how to get rid of it. I wanna hope and say it will go away on it's own but I don't know

Dark scars on the armpits

Dark scars on the armpits can be improved with the Kare MD Body brightening program that includes Exfolase cream, Luminase cream, Melapads, and Replenish. I would also suggest light chemical peels and lasers. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Dark scars on the armpits

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}