How do I get rid of garlic burn mark from my face? (photos)

I put garlic on my face overnight and then when I woke up the skin that was surrounded by garlic it was with all black and then when I watched it with gentle hot water the black skin came off and then after 2-3 days it turned into turn into a shell and then eventually after a week the shell came off by itself and now I have a huge red car my face and I don't know how to get rid of that please help me

Hyperpigmentation On Face/Body -- Clear + Brilliant/Viva, Microneelding/PRP, Skin lightening/Peels, Aerolase, Pico Laser

I suggest proper skin care at this time and consider seeing a physician for scar prevention lasers.  Best, Dr. Emer.