How to get rid of my unsightly scar from an upper eyelid surgery? (Photos)

I had an eyelid surgery for ptosis of my left eye when I was about 13. Im now 19 and am still dealing w/ this ugly scar that causes the skin to fold and makes my eye fall into the scar line rather than my natural eye crease causing my eyes to still look very strange. I am looking for a way to smooth the skin and allow my eyelid to fall into the natural crease line. Im horribly self conscious bc of this and have been struggling w/ this my whole life I just would like to look normal. Please help.

Scar on Face -- Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Dermaflage/ScarMD, skin lightening

this can be improved with laser treatments. I suggest seeing an expert for treatment options.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Revision blepharoplasty

Dear CL,

Thanks for asking this question. I would like to premise my answer by stating that without your medical records it's really hard to know what was done and your original diagnosis; that information would further guide treatment. You would need to be examined in person as well, but looking at your first picture, it appears that you have persistent ptosis of your left upper lid. Revision ptosis repair and bleparoplasty, depending on what was originally done, could help you. I really encourage to see your local plastic surgeon. 

I hope this helps

Jonathan Zelken, MD
Newport Beach Physician