Is it normal to have an implant sticking out more on the side than the other after few days post op? (photos)

Hi, I got 395cc anatomical implants above the muscle 2 days ago. I'm currently wearing a bra that was given to me by the doctor day and night. I have noticed that my right breast sticks much more on the side than the other one. Is that normal? Or is it going to stay like that? Or eventually it will move more on the centre like the other one?

2 days post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. Its early to talk about results. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling.Kind regards

Implants won't likely shift to the center

Thanks for your question and the photos. Congratulations on your surgery. I think you are in good position by the photos, but it's hard to tell without examining you. I think that it's likely the implants will not shift a lot but you are early in the process. Normally we are worried about implants drifting too far to the side because that is the path of least resistance. Textured, shaped implants above the muscle likely won't migrate as much but I think it's not likely they will move toward the center. Don't stress though, some of the asymmetry is likely just swelling. My guess is that they will start to look much more symmetrical as time goes on. Best of Luck!

M. Scott Haydon, MD