1 month now after FUE can I shave or trim to Number 1 for the reception area and the donor area?

There should be no issue but it is best to check with your doctor who performed your surgery in case there are issue specific to

There should be no issue but it is best to check with your doctor who performed your surgery in case there are issue specific to your surgery.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

After FUE shave or trim to Number 1

yes, one month after FUE restoration , you can shave or trim no 1 all donor area ...for recipient area ı recommend you to wait at least 45 days 

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

One month post op FUE

at one month post op you can return to your normal routine including shaving your head without influencing the results.

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

1 month post op

you should ask the hair transplant surgeon who did your procedure for his/her recommendation. typically I tell my patients once all the scabs have fallen off and the areas are healed they are free to clip the hair as short as they want. 

Rae Lynne Kinler, MD
Chicago Physician

Hair cut 1 months after F"UE

IF all of the crusts have been off for a week, you can do what ever you wish for cutting the recipient area, no problem

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Post op hair shaving

In my practice I do not recommend my patients to shave or trim the recipient area at least a six months after the operation .  Better to contact your Doctor for his opinion .

Ilker Apaydin, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon