How much does Voluma cost?

What is the average price to get voluma for cheeks?

How much does Voluma cost

Thank you for your question. Voluma prices vary based on geographical location and the experience of the injector. As Voluma is one of the newer HA fillers (hyaluronic acid), be sure to do your research on your injector.  A more viscous gel than Juvederm, Voluma is currently indicated to help restore volume in a patient's mid-face and lift the surrounding tissues, adding two nice effects WITHOUT making ones face look wide or "chubby."  As the gel is thick, reports have effects lasting for over two years for patients.  Prices in Atlanta vary, from approximately 850 to 1200/syringe with discounts off either the first or second syringes based on the plastic surgery or dermatology office.  As always find a physician with whom you communicate well, and can voice your desired expectations to have the best result.

How much does Voluma cost

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

How Much Does Voluma Cost?

Hi,
The cost of Voluma is double any other HA filler but the FDA duration is 2 years!  The cost varies based on where in the country you are in and who is the injector.  We love to use micro-cannulas for most Voluma injections because it leaves no bruising.  It technically takes more time but the result is so beautiful.  In our practice, we don't charge any extra for using micro-cannulas.  We also give discounts for more than one syringe of Voluma.

Warmly,
Dr. Liu

How Much Does Voluma Cost?

Hi,

Warmly,
Dr. Liu

How Much Does Voluma Cost? Buyer Beware!

Voluma (Allergan, Irvine,CA) is a revolutionary facial filler that has just been FDA approved for use in the U.S. Voluma has been used outside of the US for many years. Voluma is the longest lasting hyaluronic acid filler, lasting up to 2 years. It is an enhanced form of Juvederm, an injectable filler that we have been using for years.

The most pressing question about Voluma is, “How much does Voluma cost?” The answer to this question is complex.

At Persky Sunder Facial Plastic Surgery the cost of Voluma varies depending on how much the patient needs. Both Dr. Persky and Dr. Sunder are Master Injectors of Voluma, having completed the de Maio Master’s Voluma Technique Course taught by the brillant Mauricio de Maio, MD, Sao Paulo, Brazil, a renowned plastic surgeon and expert Voluma pioneer injector. Dr. Sunder and Dr. Persky were privileged to be included in the group of only 30 US facial filler injectors to be recently trained by Dr. de Maio.

The FDA approval studies on Voluma concluding that Voluma lasts up to 2 years was based on the trial US physicians injecting an average of 5 to 6 syringes of Voluma. 5 to 6 vials of Voluma is a very expensive proposition. Dr. Persky and Dr. Sunder (as well as our patients) have benefited from de Maio’s Advanced Master techniques by becoming experts in where to inject Voluma to get the “biggest bang for the buck.” Dr. de Maio, and now Dr. Persky and Dr. Sunder are consistently able to get the same or even better facial aesthetic rejuvenation with 1 to 2 syringes of Voluma, rather than having to use 5 to 6 syringes. Therefore our patients benefit not only from a natural facial rejuvenation of their cheeks, eyes, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, jowls, and jawlines, but they are able to achieve those results with less expense.In order to achieve these dramatic results with less Voluma, all patients undergo a comprehensive beauty analysis by our physicians. It is the beauty evaluation, technical injection skills, and most importantly artistic vision of Drs. Persky and Sunder that results in very high patient satisfaction and natural aesthetic results.

The cost of Voluma at Persky Sunder Facial Plastic Surgery varies from $1200 to $800 per syringe depending upon how much volume the patient needs over a year’s time. The first syringe of Voluma is $1200, each syringe used at the same injection session or over the next few month's time is $50 to $100 less.

Voluma lasts up to 2 years. As with all aesthetic procedures involving the face, it is most important to choose your physician most carefully. There will be plenty of clinics offering Voluma at discounted prices, injected by non-physicians and even untrained, inexperienced physicians, both of whom may lack the artistic vision to insure excellent, natural results. Unfortunately we will be seeing more “Housewives of Beverly Hills, Housewives of Miami, etc.” cheeks and lips on a stick" unnatural results from improper Voluma injection techniques.

Buyer beware!  Choose your injecting physician most carefully.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD
Encino Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD
Encino Facial Plastic Surgeon

How much does Voluma cost?

Like any injectable treatment, the prices will vary based on geographic location, the injector's skill level, and the current market. Voluma, like most fillers, is usually priced per 1 ml syringe. Most patients are going to require 1 ml of Voluma in each cheek at a minimum, although this obviously varies from patient to patient. One syringe of Voluma is going to run between $800-$1,000 in most places, but again, can vary widely.

How much does Voluma cost?

Cost of Voluma

Voluma is a wonderful product that acts to restore lost volume of the mid-face along with shaping and sculpting the cheeks.  It last approx 9 months to 18 months and is a terrific choice for facial rejuvenation.  The amount of filler needed is certainly an artful decision, not one-size-fits-all.  Most patients require approximately 2 syringes but certainly some need more. The cost will depend on the experience of the injector and the amount of treatment you require. Typically the cost starts around $2000 for a treatment but could certainly be more depending on your facial anatomy. Make sure to choose a board-certified medical doctor with specific training in cosmetic facial plastic surgery. Avoid non-doctors, nurses, or doctors without plastic surgery training.  I would strongly advise against finding "deals" or "specials" -- you are going to have your face treated and sculpted and a highly trained expert is what you need for a great outcome.  Best of luck in your search. 

Damon B. Chandler, MD

Harvard-Penn Trained Oculofacial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Voluma

Damon B. Chandler, MD

Voluma is an expensive filler

Voluma is one of the highest quality fillers out on the market today. I like it a lot and it can be used to produce remarkable changes in the mid face which also can improve the lower face. Price is usually $1100-1200 per syringe (1 ml). Most people need at least 1 syringe on each side of the face. For more correction- more syringes are needed. 

Sameer Bashey, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Voluma is an expensive filler

Sameer Bashey, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Voluma Cost

Hello and Thanks for the Question. 

Voluma, in my opinion, is the best product on the market for natural cheek augmentation. It is an amazing product with immediate results and minimal downtime. The price for Voluma will depend on several factors - your geographic location, the practice setting, the expertise of the person performing the injection. The range may vary from $900 to $1200 per syringe. Patients typically require 2 syringes for optimal results. It also lasts up to 2 years and is definitely a worthy investment. 

Good Luck and Hope This Helps

Dr. David 

David Shamouelian, MD

Voluma Cost

Hello and Thanks for the Question. 

Good Luck and Hope This Helps

Dr. David 

David Shamouelian, MD

Cost of Voluma for Cheeks

This is truly dependent on how many syringes that are needed to revolumize the cheek area.  It may take 1-3 syringes for the cheek area depending on the deficit.  Syringe price cost varies from city to city and can also vary with "who" is injecting the product and can range from $800 to $1200 per syringe.  The reason for the higher cost is that it lasts longer than the other HA fillers.  Make sure you go to a reputable provider trained in injectables.   

Cost of Voluma for Cheeks

Voluma cost

The cost of Voluma depends on a number of factors.  My patients pay around £350 per ml for single syringe treatments and touch ups to existing augmentations, which is about the norm here in Liverpool.  For patients who require more filler than this, which is the norm in my patient base, I don't price by the syringe.  This is because my patients pay me for the result that I deliver them.  After a careful assessment of the face, a treatment plan is drawn up which may involve not just the use of Voluma, but also other fillers such as Volbella and Volift.  Combination treatments are priced in a bespoke fashion depending on the level of volumisation and the result required, the expectations of which should be set together with the patient, and can range from £500 to £3000 depending on what is involved.  I find this a more sensible way of doing it which minimises the arguments over how many syringes will be used, gives me more clinical freedom and the patient better results.  This is incidentally the same technique used by Maurizio de Maio, one of the key opinion leaders for Allergan in their facial fillers, and where I originally learnt it.

Filler prices do vary a lot though depending on the area that you are in, and how your practitioner's pricing works.  I'd be wary of any offers though - good work ain't cheap, and cheap work ain't good.

Hope this helps!

MJ x

Voluma cost

Hope this helps!

MJ x

Voluma Cost

Thank you for your question. In our area Voluma costs on average between $600-$800 per syringe. The qualifications and expertise of the injector often factors into the overall price. All the best.  

Voluma Cost