One nostril is bigger than the other! Can I make it smaller?

I can tell for sure If I have a septum deviation but I am pretty one nostril is bigger than the other and it looks kinda bad when I wear my glasses or take pictures so my question m can I make it smaller or close to the size of the other without any surgery + in the same big side I feel like there is something in there touching .. help me

Correcting Nostril Asymmetry

Without a base view it is difficult to evaluate your nostril asymmetry which may be secondary to a deviated septum or differences in your ti cartilages. Remember, some degree of asymmetry is normal but if you want to reduce the asymmetry, surgery to straighten your septum or modify your tip cartilages and make the tip narrower will be necessary.

Rhinoplasty , some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Nasal evaluation

Hello and thank you for your question.   The only way to improve nostril asymmetry is through surgery.  Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a tip refining rhinoplasty. Your surgeon can accomplish this by trimming, suturing, and reshaping the cartilage in your lower nose.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Nostril asymmetry

You would have to be seen in person but everyone has some nasal and nostril asymmetry.  Best of luck.