Is Prague a good place for cosmetic surgery?

I live in europe, so getting to the US is a drag. I really want to go to Prague for a rhinoplasty and chin implant. Is the Czech republic a good country for cosmetic surgery? Are the doctors qualified? Thank you in advance

Prague for cosmetic surgery

There are surely good cosmetic surgeons in Prague and the Czech Republic, which is a common medical tourism destination in Europe, particularly for the convenient prices. Having said this, I am sure there are good and qualified surgeons in Denmark too, and it would probably be wiser to see a surgeon that is closer to you. The American Society of Plastic Surgeons lists qualified surgeons in most countries of the word, so you may want to try a search using the link below.

London Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and chin implant candidate

A rhinoplasty procedure is one of the hardest operations to perform correctly  In the entire field of cosmetic surgery, so choose your surgeon very wisely based on experience. Shop quality, not price because the nose is most prominent feature on your face and  it is important to get  it done right the first-time. A combination of a chin implant with a rhinoplasty is very commonly performed in our practice.

Qualified

Hello, not sure about the credentialing requirements in Prague. I would seek out a board certified plastic surgeon that has plenty of experience and can show you their before and afters. I would see 2-3 surgeons in the region before making a decision. Good Luck.