Curly and rough hairs growing after hair transplantation.

I have done hair transplant it's being almost one year. Hairs grow but according to time it become Curley and rough . Please suggest me something for convert in smooth and simple texture

Changes in hair character after a hair transplant

This happens but usually it is only a mild more wavy appearance. Some people will develop curly or even kinky hair after a transplant. 

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Curly and kinky hair may be an issue after a hair transplant surgery. It is not common. If you have issues, it is best to see

Curly and kinky hair may be an issue after a hair transplant surgery.  It is not common.  If you have issues, it is best to see your doctor for an exam.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Curly and rough hair growing after hair transplant

gauravn321,Sounds like you are complaining about the transplanted hair growing wiry and curly? This occasionally occurs to one or two hairs. It most likely results from having the graft planted to twist in the site or bend over itself, this will cause it to grow kinked, wiry or curly. This may only be temporary, and improve with time.
Sincerely,
Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon