Hair transplant. Is it good or bad to wear a wig?

I have made hair transplant surgery now is one month i use hair wig .it is good or bad to regrow hair

If you want to wear a wig after surgery, it is best to ask your doctor and follow your doctor's advice.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Wigs after hair transplants

Using a hair system after a hair transplant runs risks of irritation, infection and if you use glue, it will pull out the grafts

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

The wig should be worn sparingly for the 1st 3 weeks after surgery. (In my opinion NO wig wearing the 1st few days post op)  After 3 weeks the wig should be worn when necessary and removed during sleep, especially if you are careful of placing and removing the wig. Please realize however the wigs that button down and put stress on the recipient area could over time cause growth issues. Just use common sense with your wig.

William Woessner, MD
New Orleans Hair Restoration Surgeon