Can you get gynecomastia from kenalog and belamethasone? Can you take steroids for pain?

I had one in the shoulder and one in the spine and now I have gynocmass

About Gynecomastia and the Treatment Options

According to official statistics, 36% of adult young men and 57% of older #adult men in the United States have this medical condition in one of the four grades.
About 200,000 to 3 million cases of #gynecomastia are being reported every single year. So if you have #breast #enlargement and you feel you're an exception, please understand that 1 in 3 young adult #men and 1 in 2 older adult men are just like you and have breast enlargement.
Several common factors can cause gynecomastia including excessive levels of #estrogen, natural #hormone changes, use of recreational drugs or alcohol, medications and their associated side effects, and, various health conditions. Also, there are different types of #gynecomastia.
There are three types of surgical #treatment #options available that treat gynecomastia. Your board-certified plastic surgeon will recommend the type best suited for you. The most important decision to be made before performing any surgical procedure is determining whether you are an ideal #candidate.

Can you get gynecomastia from steroids for pain?

Thank you for your questions.  Gynecomastia can develop as with the use of anabolic steroids and other pro-hormones, but not from the listed corticosteroids - kenalog and betamethasone.  See a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation and treatment plan for your gynecomastia. 

The type of steroids you received to not cause gynecomastia. Kenalog and Betemethasone are catabolic steroids, which in effect means they have the opposite effect of anabolic steroids, which can cause gynecomastia. I'm not sure why you are noticing symptoms of gynecomastia now, but while the majority are genetic/hereditary, there are other causes. which can contribute to the condition.