There is a crease in my right nipple after liposuction. Will this correct itself or will I need fat transfer surgery?

I had Gynecomastia surgery and liposuction on 11-14-2014. I had revision surgery on 11-10-2015 (liposuction only)

Will the Crease in Right Nipple Correct on its Own

Your incisions will go through a maturation #process after gynecomastia surgery. For the first few months they will be red and possibly raised and/or firm. As the scar matures, after 6-12 months, it becomes soft, pale, flat, and much less noticeable. You may experience numbness, tingling, burning, “crawling”, or other peculiar sensations around the surgical area. This is a result of the #healing of tiny fibers which are trapped in the incision site. These symptoms will disappear. Some people are prone to keloids, which is an abnormal scar that becomes prominent. If you or a blood relative has a tendency to keloid formation, please inform the doctor.

Also, as you heal, the area may feel “lumpy” and irregular. This, too, decreases with time, and massaging these areas will help soften the scar tissue. The #compression garment helps reduce the swelling, and the longer it is worn, the more quickly you will #heal. It can also assist in the retraction of the skin. If you have any concerns about #healing, its best to ask questions of your surgeon or their nursing staff. It's possible the indentations can be addressed with cosmetic #fillers or #fat #grafting if you eligible. 

Crease

While a photo would be helpful, it's too early to do anything invasive at this point.  These little things often improve over time.  And if they don't, they are correctable.  So try to be patient and not to worry.  More common questions to gynecomastia are answered in the attached video.

Tim Neavin, MD

There is a crease in my right nipple after liposuction for gynecomastia

You're still very early after surgery at this point and contour irregularities are common at this stage. Initial healing will take several weeks and final healing will take a few months.