How to get rid of cat scratch marks and dark marks on my leg?

. I'm a girl and very self conscious about my arms and legs, it's so horrible having scratch marks all over your body. I want to have beautiful arms and legs like other girls. If I knew I had sensitive skin I wouldn't even let my cat scratch me up so bad. Is any kind of cream or gel I could use for my scars that I can buy in Walmart. i've been using cocoa butters since January and it's not helping me tone my scars.

Scar therapy on the legs

I would begin with topical Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase PM, followed by fractional laser to exfoliate the skin followed by light chemical peels. Best, Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Thank you for your question and I am sorry to hear of your scarring issues.  The first step would be prevention of receiving fresh scratches from your cat.  The second step would be to moisturize your legs and arms well and use a sunblock to prevent pigmentation changes from the suns UV radiation.  A lightening cream such as hydroquinone can then be used to lighten the scars' appearance but If after a few months you see little change, chemical peels can be performed.  I am attaching a link below with additional useful information.