How can I get rid of the dark scar from the nose? (photos)

Hi I hit my nose at the edge of the pool. Its been around three weeks and I have got this dark mark around the cut . the cut is already healed and there is not much of a white scar but the part surrounding the cut is dark . is it a dark scar. How can i get rid of it?

Fractional lasers and Plato's Scar Serum

For dark scars, use a combination of Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase PM twice daily. Follow with fractional lasers that do not damage the skin. 
Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

How can I get rid of the dark scar from the nose?

Thank you for your question and photograph and I am sorry to hear of your injury.  I would recommend investing in a good sunblock that contains titanium or zinc as an active ingredient in order to minimize the dark coloration as well as a lightening cream such as hydroquinone to help reduce the darkness already present. Be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation.

Hyperpigmentation/Scar On Face/Body -- Clear + Brilliant/Viva, Microneelding/PRP, Skin lightening/Peels, Aerolase, Pico Laser

I suggest consulting with a board certified dermatologist. You may see improvement from lasers, microneedling, and skin lightening. Best, Dr. Emer