Can an indent at the zygomatic malar region of face and possible scar tissue just underneath after Liposuction be fixed?

I had liposuction on my face 15 yrs ago from a doctor that is no longer practicing. He mentioned that there was a complication during surgery but was fixed. Right away, I noticed a dent on the malar region of one side of my face and later felt some type of hard tissue just below it. Occasionally, I used fillers like radiesse for the dent and overall symmetry of face. It's helped some but never quite filled the dent. More recently the hard tissue is more prominent and visual making the dent more noticeable

Thank you for your question and I am sorry to hear of your surgical complication.  I would post a series of photographs for the best advice but you may be able to have fat grafting performed to the area of the dent to help improve the indentation.  See an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon in consultation.