I'm looking for a doctor in CT, MA, NY to do liposuction to my buffalo hump? (Photo)

Can I see a dramatic change in one surgery? What types of procedures would be best? What's the cost of something like this? Can't seem to find too much info on it. Mine is fairly large. It affects my confidence and seems to be were I carry stress.

Suction of the buffalo hump should cost $1000-$1500.

In most patients this area responds quite well. Because of the connective tissue it's somewhat harder on the surgeon. Expect to pay $1000-$1500 depending on the type of anesthetic chosen.

Liposuction

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for liposuction of your posterior neck region.  I have done this many times with nice results for patients.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Buffalo hump

Sometimes liposuction is a good way to treat a Buffalo hump. But sometimes it is more fibrofatty and might need direct excision. 

What procedure would be best?

Far more important than deciding if liposuction or a BBL is for you is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let him explain why one technique may be better than another and if you need a liposuction. Many board certified plastic surgeons provide a free first time consult and you should take advantage of that! See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!