Is this much bruising common? Will the puckering on my nipples go away? (photo)

Is this much bruising common? Will the puckering on my nipples go away? I have feeling when I touch my nipple but the whole underside is numb and the sides are too, is that normal? I am on day 2 after my surgery very little pain. Took my first shower got to see the results of my donut lift I got 475 cc under the muscle.

Breast lift

You are very early postop and bruising appears normal as far as I can tell in photos.  Any concerns really should be addressed by your surgeon in person.

Breast lift result

Your bruising is not a unusual amount. The nipples are a bit swollen and should settle over the next several days. Your surgeon is the best source to answer all this since they were there and know exactly what was done. Good luck.

Is this much bruising common? Will the puckering on my nipples go away?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue..

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD