Are my eyes cock eyed one appears a lot smaller especially when I smile. (photos)

Blepharoplasty

Thank you for your question. It is difficult to tell if one eye appears smaller than the other simply by the picture. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon in-person for a more complete diagnosis that will indicate if a blepharoplasty may be able to address your concern.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Normal asymmetry

It is normal to not be totally symmetric. We are always our worse critic and this asymmetry is most likely only apparent to you.

Dean Vistnes.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San francisco Bay Area

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Facial Asymmetry

Hi xfatimax3,
Thanks for your question and photos. Looking at your photos, I cannot appreciate any significant strabismus (eye turning in/out). However, I do notice a very small amount of orbital (eye socket) asymmetry. Everyone has some degree of facial asymmetry. The amount I see in your photos is very subtle. If you feel like it is getting worse or has changed over time, I would seek a consultation with an oculoplastic surgeon in your area. 

Good luck!