Cost of Mommy makeover in Sacramento California?

How much is a mommy make over in Sacramento California. A tummy tuck, lipo, and breast lift with implants. Also would it be wise to pay half directly and finance the rest through care credit?

Cost mmo

The cost of a MMO will vary according to the location of the PS.
We offer great all inclusive packages. Many of our patients come from Fresno and Sacramento.
What is most important is the quality of the work of the PS.

Some of this will depend upon areas of liposuction and the type of implants and type of breast lift.  The cost may be $15,000 or more.  Please do not select your surgeon based upon price.

Beverly Hills, CA

Costs of a Mommy Makeover in Sacramento, CA

The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.

The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees. Approximate #costs can be found here on the Real Self website,, or Also, the costs are contingent on the specific #procedures being combined in the operation. Such will be discussed in greater length during your one-on-one consultation. Also, such #combined operations are often performed with our Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with Mommy Makeovers. Therefore, if you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your doctor. Combining these procedures decreases anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.

Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Thanks for the question. When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery listed on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well.
In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
  I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways. You may find the attached link helpful as you learn more. Best wishes.

Cost of a Mommy Makeover

The cost can be anywhere between $10,000 and $20,000 depending on how much work needs to be done and what kind of implants you choose. Procedures can be financed through Care Credit or other agencies. You really need to have a consultation with a plastic surgeon (or two or three) to get a realistic idea of what it will cost.

Terry E. Restivo, DO
Napa Physician

Costs are going to vary depending on the procedures, city and surgeon. I would advise you to find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area (link below) and call the office for a quote. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Mommy Makeover Costs in CA

Thanks for your question. Typically, the average cost for a mommy makeover runs between $15,000 to $20,000.   Many offices have various means to finance your surgery.  You will have to decide between yourself and family which options makes the most sense. 

Some basic advice regarding Mommy Makeover 

• 1.Make sure you have a strong support system in place. This includes people who have the time and compassion to truly care for you. Moms – please understand that holding, carrying, giving baths, and doing all activities with your sweet babies will need full support from family and friends during the first two weeks.
  • 2.Be patient with the healing process. It may take several weeks to months for all the swelling to resolve and incisional areas to soften. It takes a while to feel “normal” again…and this is totally okay and expected.
  • 3.Be prepared to have things available to distract you mind and keep you company including books, magazines, movies, etc. Even if you might not look your best having a friend or two stop by during week two feels really great.
  • 4.Carefully follow your post-operative instructions from your surgeon. Don’t hesitate to contact your surgical team if have any question or concerns. In my practice I share my personal phone number with my patients and their family so I can be reached anytime.
  • 5.Remember that this can be an emotional experience. For those who have experienced the first days home after having a baby you might feel the exact same surges of emotion. Your feelings may alternate. One moment you are elated and proud of your confidence and bravery to move forward and the next moment you may feel guilty for asking your family and friends to help you. This is normal and expected. Moms are used to putting everyone else first. Just remember this is one brief period where you get to take care of yourself.

Cheers and Best Wishes!
Dr. Steven Camp

Steven M. Camp, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover

The cost for a mommy makeover in San Francisco would be about 13-15 thousand dollers including operating room, anesthesia and surgery.

Fred Suess, MD

Mommy makeover costs

Prices vary depending on surgeon experience and skill, more than geographic area. You should expect to pay somewhere between 11-15,000 (total) for a tummy tuck with liposuction and a breast augmentation with lift. You can certainly finance a portion of the procedure as most surgeons use financing companies, such as CareCredit.
Consult with a few different plastic surgeons before making your decision.

William Bruno, MD

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, Anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr Schwartz