I have puffy nipples with soft chest. Is there any way I can get rid of this without surgery and how much could surgery cost?

i have gyno since i was 14 and now iam 24 its just killing my self confidence.i just wanna know is there any way i can get rid of this without surgery and how much could surgery cost?

Nipple and Gynecomastia Concern

"Puffy Nipple Areola Complex" is among the most common forms of gynecomastia. This gland and/or adipose tissue accumulation can be located under the areola or can be slightly extended outside the areola, causing the areola to appear dome shaped.This form of #Gynecomastia can be found in all age groups but is more common in young adults.
As each case is different, it is vital that you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in male breast surgery. The surgeon should determine if you are a suitable candidate for male breast reduction by liposuction or glandular excision. It is also crucial to have a plastic surgeon who is well-versed in the gynecomastia condition can determine if there is firm breast tissue beneath the areola that is causing the nipples to project (which is often the case), and if so, how much of this glandular tissue can be removed to create a flat appearance.Also, men who suffer from large #areolas may notice that after breast surgery, the skin of the chest muscles will tighten, causing the areolas to tighten and diminish in size. This is a result of the removal of glandular and/or adipose tissue.According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons the average #cost of #gynecomastia surgery can vary widely. #Surgery quotes should include the procedure itself, operating room facilities, anesthesia fees, surgeon’s fees, medical tests, post-surgery garments, prescription medication and other related costs. Most plastic surgery offices offer convenient finance plans that allow patients to pay a low monthly payment. Costs will also vary with geographic location.  Estimated costs can be found here on RealSelf.com, PlasticSurgery.org or Surgery.org.
As each case is different, it is vital that you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in male breast surgery. The surgeon should determine if you are a suitable candidate for male breast reduction by liposuction or glandular excision. It is also crucial to have a plastic surgeon who is well-versed in the gynecomastia condition can determine if there is firm breast tissue beneath the areola that is causing the nipples to project (which is often the case), and if so, how much of this glandular tissue can be removed to create a flat appearance.

I have puffy nipples with soft chest. Is there any way I can get rid of this without surgery and how much could surgery cost

Hi there, 
From the way you describe it you have gynaecomastia.
There are no other ways to get rid of it without surgery.
the normal surgery for gynaecomastia correction- liposuction & gland excision will cost you 2500$ nett in Chennai India
Best of Luck.

Gynecomastia

Liposuction can help decrease the size of your chest tissue but the most definitive solution will require a small incision to remove the small nugget of rubbery tissue right under the nipple.

Puffy nipples

Hi great question. It's unlikely you will be able to improve without s procedure as the puffy nipples are usually caused be a firm plug of tissue that does not respond to weight changes. If it's only a nipple issue you may be a candidate for an in office procedure. If you have fatty tissue as well in your chest you will likely need liposuction as well to contour that.

best

David Shifrin, MD

Gynecomastia

this question is asked frequently. It's highly unlikely that weight loss alone will improve the situation but you certainly can try. If you decide on surgery it's a fairly common procedure done by most board certified plastic surgeons today. It should go well. My particular approach is a tiny incision inside the armpit that treats both fat and gland tissue. Good luck with it.

Sherwood Baxt, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon