My nostrils are at two different heights. Can an alar rim graft solve this issue? (Photo)

See question. Wondering whether that graft alone would push down my higher nostril and make it match the other. I've had rhinoplasty but the issue wasn't addressed, I would like to ask my surgeon to perform the graft after 1 year (I've always had this). Would it help?

Nostrils Different Heights after Rhinoplasty

Although it is difficult to evaluate your nose with this one picture it does appear that your tip asymmetry is not only secondary to nostril height but also a difference in the contour of the lower lateral cartilages. I don't think an alar rim graft will solve your problem but discuss this issue with your surgeon.

Nostrils on differnt heights

No, an alar rim graft will add support to the alar rim but will not change the position of the insertion of the alar base on the one side.