What is an average price of a mommy makeover in the Phoenix Arizona area? (photos)

I want to get a mommy makeover with breast augmentation, a tummy tuck and lipo for my outer thigh. I was wonder how much work would I need done for a tight firm belly and thinner inner and outer thighs and how much would it cost?

Prices for Surgery

Prices for surgery vary and can include surgeons fees, anesthesia fees, facility fees and the cost of implants.  I would suggest making a consultation with one or two board certified plastic surgeons in your area, and they can provide a more specific price for you as well as an explanation of the procedures involved to help you achieve your goals.

Hilton Head Island Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover /Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/Tummy Tuck/Liposuction/BBL

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

The Average Price of a Mommy Makeover in the Phoenix Arizona Area

A Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction. The costs of a #MommyMakeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees.  Also, such #combined operations are often performed with our Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with Mommy Makeovers. Therefore, if you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your doctor. Combining these procedures decreases anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.  Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Costs for Mommy Makeover

The costs for Tummy Tuck or Mommy Makeover will vary depending on what region of the US you live in, the physician doing the surgery and the combination of procedures. The cost can usually be broken down in to the surgical fee, the operating room fee, and the anesthesia fee. As the OR and anesthesia often charge by the hour, these fees can vary depending on how long it takes to do the procedure. Someone very petite with no fat (just loose skin) will take less time than someone larger. Total costs in the Bay Area probably range from under 10K to close to 15K or 20K. Depending on your insurance plan, repair of a hernia at the same time may be covered as well as some or all of the OR and anesthesia costs. This can vary widely. Select a plastic surgeon you are comfortable with who will take great care of you and has the talent to deliver the results you are looking for. Don't make price the deciding factor but take it into overall consideration.

Good luck! 

Dean Vistnes, M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area

#realself #drdeanvistnes #mommymakeover

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Cost

You want to begin by searching for board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  Some surgeons will be able to provide ballpark figures over the phone, but in order to get an accurate quote it is best to make an appointment for a consultation.  Surgery costs are heavily influenced by the amount of time it takes to perform them and the physician won't be able to give you an accurate figure without first examining you.

Camille Cash, MD

Dr Derby

Thank you for your question and the photos. The best advise i can give you is to go to the website from the American Board and check out the surgeons in the Phoenix Arizona area.You look like a good candidate for a Mommy makeover. Best of luck 

Derby Sang Caputo, MD