Breast lift small implants? (photos)

I had a consultation for a mommy makeover, I totally forgot a question cuz I was a little overwhelmed. I was 201 I am 160 at this moment will lose another 15 pounds before surgery, I was a D cup my boobs were huge I hate big boobs, Doctor told me that I was going to be a B cup after breast lift so my question is Can I have a breast lift then put a small implant to only be a Medium C cup. I don't want to do a breast lift with a huge augmentation cuz my Brest will be a D cup r bigger for sure..

Breast lift

You are currently at least a C cup or even greater based on your photos.  You should undergo a vertical breast lift without an implant.  This would give you ample breasts that are perky without having to bother with implants.  Best wishes, Dr. T. 

Considering Implants in Melbourne, FL.

Regarding your question about getting breast implants with your breast lift, I would highly recommend that you try on various sizes of breast implants at your board-certified plastic surgeon’s office to determine if this is something that is right for you.  Be aware that a breast lift would not make your breasts larger or smaller; it will simply reshape your breasts and make them higher.  If you want to be larger, then an implant may be appropriate.  Again, address this with your board-certified plastic surgeon.  I hope this information is helpful.  Best of luck!

Amy Ortega, MD
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Do you need implants

Thank you for your question and the photos. Based on the photos provided, you may only need a lift. You have plenty of breast volume and adding an implant will just add more weight to the breast. Since you don't want large breasts, that would be counterproductive. The lift will take in some loose skin of the breast and position the areola in a  more youthful appearing position.
Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and explain what your goals are. Don't be intimidated. Your surgeon wants to know what YOU want so that they can do their best to provide it for you.Best wishes,

Breast lift

From your photos, you seem to have a fair amount of breast tissue already. You should be able to get a very nice result with just a breast lift. Be sure to express your goals and expectations with your chosen surgeon. Good luck! 

Dean Vistnes, M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area

#drdeanvistnes #realself #breastlift

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift and Implants with Mommy Makeover

The intentional result of a Breast Lift (#Mastopexy) is to improve the shape and position of the breast without reducing their size. It is used especially for breasts which sag or droop (#ptosis). However, many women report more satisfaction if an implant is used at the time of #mastopexy. The implants further shape their breasts, restoring superior fullness or volume which may be decreased over time.
In regards to implants alone, this is usually said to be mistake by patients reflecting back at the decision. Most breasts will look larger and more droopy with solely implants. They will sag more and sooner, due to the sudden and excess weight. At times it's possible for a “Snoopy” breast or double bubble to develop as a result.
Additionally, an implant with lift may be useful to re-position the nipples which may have been affected by ptosis or drooping.
Your Plastic Surgeon will measure you to determine the best shape and size of the implants to be used. Shaped implants are all textured and should not rotate when used properly. In my practice, about 20% of the patients benefit from shaped implants.

Breast lift with or without implant

You can certainly have an implant placed at the time of your lift.  Depending on how your breasts change with further weight loss, the size of the breasts and therefore the implant size will vary.  Discuss your goals with your surgeon to determine which size and style would be best for you. Best of luck!

Camille Cash, MD

Probably don't need the implants

Dear espinal,
From the photos it appears that you have enough breast volume to maintain a C cup after a lift.  That may change after you lose an additional 15 lbs., so you may have to wait and see.  At any rate, if that becomes the case, you can always have an implant placed along with a lift.  Good luck!

Breast augmentation and lift, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 450ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question.Based on your photos, a lift with or without a implant is certainly an option for you. I would consult with your surgeon to be sure he/she is aware of your concerns with having your breasts to big. Best of luck!

Breast lift

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for a breast lift without need for an implant. This can give you the size you want with improved shape, contour, and perkiness.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD