Whats the softest and most natural filler for the lips?

I always can feel it by touching my lips, or if i smile real intense you can see the small sphere where injections have been made. Lips are lest soft than natural one. I tried juvederm , and it always give me that. even after 2-3 month. Its like if the product stay in sphere instead of spreading for be even.. And whats the best filler for the cheeks? And for fine line? Would it be better to have a mini face lift, instead of spending 3000$ in fillers every 5 months?

Restylane Silk

Thank you for your question. If you are unhappy with your current filler you could try Restylane Silk which is a smooth and soft product for lips and fine lines. I would recommend an in person consultation.

Dr. Daniel Ritacca

Chicago Oculoplastic Surgeon

Lip Augmentation with Fillers or Lip Implant or Fat -- Restylane Silk

You can use restylane silk or belotero to have a soft look and feel of the lips.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Softest and most natural filler for the lips?

Softest and most natural filler for the lips? Fat is the best in my 35 years of plastic surgery of the face. Make sure you see the 1 year results of the surgeons work.

Softest lip filler

If you are having problems with the filler collecting in spheres in your lips, you might want to try Belotero. It has the lowest viscosity of all the fillers, and gives very natural results in the lips. Having a low viscosity, it spreads like honey rather than like depositing like jello, filling all the little and big spaces as it goes. It can also be used to fill your fine lines.

i believe the best filler for cheeks is Voluma, which by the way has a very high viscosity which makes it perfect for the cheeks since a small amount lifts the skin a lot.

I don't know whether you can benefit from a mini face lift, but this is not an alternative to fillers. If you have lost volume, which everyone does as they age, only fillers can replace that and give you a natural result. If you are looking to save money, your doctor might consider whether Sculptra could give you the longevity you seek and save you some money in the long run.  Voluma is also very cost-effective, because of its longevity of two years.

Many patients prefer Ultherapy to tighten and lift the skin as opposed to a face lift. This is not as dramatic as a facelift but much less expensive and safer, and has no downtime.

All the best to you,
Dr. Clark

Sheryl D. Clark, MD

Natural Lip Filler

You are correct to try to understand all ramifications of lip augmentation. It is best to start off with fillers, which are NOT permanent, like Juvederm Ultra plus. If you like the look, then you can consider something more permanent, like fat transfer. If you don't like the look, no harm done. Costs vary, depending on procedure and geographical location and who is doing it. Board certified plastic surgeons and dermatologists may charge more, but you get what you pay for! You want to find a doctor who is conservative and experienced, so you look like you and not Michael Jackson! Good luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

Natural lips

Lip augmentation is all about a healthy conversation between patients and their surgeons. I would recommend finding a plastic surgeon that really listens and tries to understand what your goals are for a natural look especially based on your current shape and size of lips. A thin hyaluronic acid like Belotero can work great in the lips. Best of luck! MMT

Fillers for lips vs mini facelift

A mini facelift does not improve the mouth region.  Most fillers placed in the lipos should leave them pretty soft. They should not feel lumpy.

Thank you for your questions.  Unfortunately without an in-person evaluation or full series of photographs it is difficult to make the best recommendations.  In general I prefer hyaluronic acids for lip augmentations, such as juvederm while a thicker gel is better for the cheeks, such as Voluma.  Very fine lines can be treated with Belotero. Hope that this helps.

Juvederm is the softest filler. I prefer Juvederm Ultra Plus, as it lasts about a year. Injected properly, you shouldn't be able to feel it unless you are trying to get very large lips. Also it should always be injected with a micro-cannula to diminish the risk of bleeding and bruising. The micro-cannula pushes the small blood vessels aside rather than penetrating them. In addition, the product should be injected from the side so that the product is laid down smoothly and uniformly. It must be kept close to the mucosa to prevent the "duck" look. Basically, it's the injection technique.

To evaluate you for a minilift vs injections, photos would be necessary or better yet, a consultation for an examination and evaluation. I hope this answers your question 

The most natural/softest lip filler

The most natural lip filler is really based on the size of your lips and the shape.  One size does not fit all.  The cheeks are best with Voluma.  If you post a photo it would be easiest to answer. You don't want a "mini face lift' unless you really need one.  Please consult an expert who injects daily for the best results. Best, Dr. Green