Gynecomastia regrowth from arimidex usage?

Is it possible for arimidex to cause a rebound in estrogen in individuals who have never used steroids? I took 2 week of 0.25mg/day of arimidex in august (idiotic/desperate attempt to fix in a non invasive way) and had the surgery done in October. Is it possible taking two weeks of arimidex at that dosage can cause any type of regrowth in breast tissue? I'm just very worried I might have made a terrible mistake in taking a drug that I really should have known better not to. Thanks so much.

Reoccurence Possibilities Following Gynecomastia Surgery

The #recurrence of breast enlargement is uncommon following #gynecomastia surgery. However, it can occur. If this happens, you may require further surgery in the future. The male breast is composed of glandular tissue and fatty tissue. An excess in either type of tissue can cause the chest to take on the look of gynecomastia. Gynecomastia can affect #men of all different body types. There are different types of #gynecomastia.

Several common factors can cause gynecomastia including excessive levels of #estrogen, natural #hormone changes, use of recreational drugs or alcohol, medications and their associated side effects, and, various health conditions. Also, there are different types of #gynecomastia. 
Therefore, weight gain, steroid use,recreational drug use and have hormonal conditions can contribute to a return of gynecomastia regardless of previous surgical removal and treatments. Each patient is unique and previous #results are not a guarantee for individual outcomes. As with all cosmetic surgery, results will be rewarding if expectations are realistic. 

Gynecomastia

It sure can. Yes it's sad but at least you knew what you were doing. The problem we have in my office is the enormous number of men Who use over-the-counter supplements without realizing what's in them and end up with the same problem. Even if you've had a surgery in the past it's still should be treatable. This can be performed to a tiny incision inside the arm pit leaving almost no visible scar

Sherwood Baxt, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon