Combination of fillers+ self fat graft on different areas of face.

i lost 35lbs,i hv thin n saggy skin,much of my fat vanished so i look old.ive done face fgx3,1st 15cc,2nd30cc,3rd time15cc,i look alot younger+better after fg but still saggy the dr advised ulthera after 3 mnths of fg.i did-my face was tighter but my fat doesnt stay well.yet i still prefer usin own cells over fillers.im plannin to use fg for areas that tend to stay(eg.forehead)n fillers for areas that tend to fade (eg.nasalabiol)may i know which area does fat tend to stay better n vice versa?thx

Face

Thank you for posting your question. Weight loss and aging can affect different areas of the face differently, and the difference also depends on your facial profile. I recommend meeting an experienced, board certified physician for an in-person consultation to determine which option is best for your specific needs. Best of luck.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fat Transfer Facts--Add PRP for best results

The best way to improve your results with fat grafting to the face is go to someone who uses the most advanced technologies for harvesting/injecting and who uses PRP which will help to maintain the results. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.