Wanting a breast augmentation, but have current neck pain from a car accident. Any suggestions?

I'm wanting to get a BA, but I have chronic neck pain and headaches from a car accident 3 years ago. I go to weekly treatments to manage the injuries. I currently wear heavily padded and push up bras, but I'm wondering what the professional advice would be on this situation?

Thank you for your questions. Not sure exactly what advice you are looking for in regards to neck pain with breast augmentation. If you are wanting to consider breast augmentation, then you should discuss it with a local board certified plastic surgeon. It will likely have little to no bearing on your neck pain issues. I guess it is always possible that it could make things better or worse, but likely will not make any impact at all.Hope this helps...