I am 2 weeks post op from Smart Liposuction at Sonobello and in my Stage 2 compression garments (Photo)

The 1st garment was a 2X this one is a Large but it feels looser am i spouse to get a smaller size? My belly looks big will it go down more? I am not sure if i am 100% happy. Here are my before and after what are your thoughts? 

Smartlipo recovery

You look to be off to an excellent start! You should not judge liposuction (of any type) results for at least 3 months, so you have a long way to go. I would just continue to follow the directions of your surgeon. Best wishes.

Leawood Plastic Surgeon

Post-Lipo Recovery

I'd suggest contacting your surgeon to discuss any concerns regarding swelling and post operative care protocols. 

Question about your compression garment and your results after liposuction

Specific questions about post-op care and results are best directed to your surgeon. He/she should be able to see you or speak to you on the phone to discuss all your questions. None of us are able to offer any valuable insight, since we were not involved in your surgery. You should speak with your surgeon.