Estimated cost of Smart Lipo on arms? (Photo)

Lipo might not be enough for your arms

You have a large amount of loose skin in addition to fat. Lipo will leave you with more loose skin and might wrinkle as well. Consider doing a brachioplasty at the same time.

Smart Lipo

Thank you for your question and photographs.

Cost varies based on location, surgeon and number of sites being treated. I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have a physical examination of your arms performed because based on the photos you submitted; it appears you may be a better candidate for an arm lift due to excessive loose skin. Best of luck in your endeavors.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Cost for liposuction on the arms

Cost will vary depending on the geographic location, physician, etc.  But cost alone should not be your deciding factor.  Look for someone with good experience.

Smart lipo will reduce the size of your arms, but based on your pictures you could end up with a lot of loose skin/ wrinkling.  This may bother you wearing sleevless shirts.

Brachioplasty with or without liposuction is another option to remove the skin and fat.  This does leave a scar down the length of the arm, but can be hidden depending on arm position.  

Your best bet is to consult with a board certified physician with aesthetic experience who can offer several modalities of treatment.  This way they can go through the positive and negative of each one.

Best luck to you to you.

Dr. Powell

Scott Powell, MD
Denton General Surgeon

Best Treatment Possible = Priceless

Circumferential liposuction requires a 4D approach and needs a specialist. For best results, I suggest only seeing a VASER hi def body contouring expert for this type of treatment.Cost will vary. Best, Dr. Emer.

Estimated cost of Smart Lipo on arms?

In my over the internet opinion you ARE NOT a candidate for SmartLipo or any lipo upon your arms. To much excess skin is seen in the posted photos. Sorry. You would be best served with excision brachioplasy. But scar consideration MUST be understood.