Where can I get Smart Lipo for about $2000 In the New York or Philadelphia area?

Where can I get Smartlipo for about $2000 In the New York or Philadelphia area?

Smartlipo for $2000

Hi! Cost varies from surgeon to surgeon as well as the area you would like treated. It's important to find a board certified plastic surgeon that you're comfortable with. Check with the surgeon to see what plans they participate with for financing options. Best of luck to you.

Reading Plastic Surgeon

Smart Lipo

Cost varies based on location and surgeon. I would recommend calling a few different offices in those areas and asking for an estimate cost. I can tell you that the Realself average cost per area for smart lipo is arounf $4000-$5000. It will be difficult to find this procedure in the $2000 price range but most offices do offer financing options such as Carecredit so you can make monthly payments on your procedure or I would recommend simply saving up until you can afford to pay for it all at once. Best of luck in you endeavors.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

SmartLipo cost

Thanks for your question. Cost varies based on location and expertise. Comparing New York to Philadelphia isn’t recommended. Please consult with a board certified physician that specializes in SmartLipo. Best, Dr. Katz

Bruce E. Katz, MD

I don't know

You would do best by making a few phone calls or checking the websites of surgeon's  who may list their fees in your  cities of choice. 

Good luck. 

DrBurnett#realself100

You can get cheap lipo anywhere, but if you want quality work you should pay a little more

Unless you're interested in having a very small amount of fat removed from a very small area, you'll have a tough time finding anyone who is any good at that pricepoint on the East Coast. If you're strapped for cash, you're better off saving up for a quality surgeon or consider financing or layaway options which most experts offer. Feel free to email me privately for details.