Can I have l have a BBL and lipo if I was born with one kidney? I don't have kidney diseases but I take taken losinopril

You will need to undergo evaluation by your PCP to obtain clearance for elective plastic surgery. To see if you are a good candidate for a BBL, see a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation. 

Single Kidney & BBL

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. As long as your kidney is working fine, it should not be a problem.
Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
#TopREALSELFDoctor
#CoreREALSELFDoctor
Butt Augmentation Specialist

Liposuction with one kidney

Hello,  thank you for your question. It's a very good question due to after a liposuction some of the fat is eliminated throughout the kidneys.  You need to have a evaluation with a PCP and nephorlogist  to make sure everything is OK with your only kidney.  Have a great day.

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Lipo and BBL conditions

Hello, thanks for your question, if you are in good health conditions, making al the necesary labs and medicals evaluation and if all its ok, you wont have problems to make the procedure. have a nice day!

Jean Paul Giudicelli Saba, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. You would need medical clearance from both your PCP and Nephrologist prior to undergoing elective surgery.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon

You should most likely be able to undergo a BBL with Liposuction pending medical clearance by your doctor. Once you get the clearance and you are a candidate for the BBL, you can have the surgery. Good ;luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

BBL and one kidney

If you are otherwise healthy and get medical clearance from your doctor, it is probably ok. An exam in person is essential.

Can I have l have a BBL and lipo if I was born with one kidney? = ask your PCP and nephrologist #bbl

Healthy with medical conditions that are stable (eg. high blood pressure, absence of one kidney, etc), may undergo elective cosmetic plastic surgery like a BBL if their primary care physician (PCP) and specialist (e.g. kidney doctor -nephrologist) clear the patient for surgery

John Mesa, MD

Full medical clearance is needed for your surgery

Having one kidney is not itself a reason why you can't have cosmetic surgery. As long as you have normal kidney function and no other medical problems, you can have cosmetic surgery with full medical clearance. 

Liposuction and BBL safety profile

We always prioritize patient safety above all else.  For this reason, I will ask medical clearance from your doctor or specialist before any type of body contouring surgery is performed. 

Liposuction and BBL have impressive safety profile provided that they are performed by a board-certified plastic surgeon who performs them on a regular basis and for a minimum of five years.  A prudent surgeon also takes all the necessary precautions to minimize or at least control the amount of surgical trauma, bleeding, and other risk factors. 

I hope that helps and good luck.