I'm 16 yrs old, How Old Do You Have To Be To Get A Brazilian Butt Lift?

I'm 16 And I Was Wondering How Old Do You Have To Be. Is It Safe If I Get It Now At This Age Or Should I Wait Until A Certain Age?

The Right Age For Surgery

Thank you for your question! In my practice I wouldnt preform a BBL on a minor, you are not done growing yet.  Best of luck!
Dr Dhaval PatelDouble Board CertifiedPlastic SurgeonChicagoHoffman Estates Oak Brook

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Age for bbl

In my practice I would recommend to be at least 18 before performing butt augmentation. consider though implants, because there is a lot of disappontment with fat injection. Most of it does not last.