What to Do for Hard Tight Feeling in Butt and Legs After BBL>

My Butt feels tight and hard while walking 5days post bbl.What do I do for pain? I drink lots of water and walk around my home every few hours nothing helps. It feels swollen like my butt and skin is stretched and ready to burst

Swelling but check with your surgeon

Most likely you're swollen, but I'd highly advise you speak with your surgeon. They will check you out to make sure everything is okay.

Tight feeling 5 days after BBL

The tightness is likely swelling. You should contact your surgeon as speak to them about this. I am sure your are probably about to have a post op visit anyway since it has been about a week. Only your surgeon can determine if this is normal swelling or something to be concerned about. 

Tightness 5 days post op

It is early, but stay in contatc with your plastic surgeon. Swelling is normal at this stage.