RF Microneedling or Microneedling with PRP for wrinkles and lines?

Insulated RF Microneedling with PRP

Energy based devices (RF) will always out perform non energy based devices, namely skin rolling and microneedling. Insulated devices (INFINI RF) are even better than devices like Secret or EndyMeds microneedling system because energy is delivered deep into the lower layers of the skin. One of my favoured combinations for non laser skin rejuvenation with great results and minimal downtime is actually RF microneedling with INFINI and the over and under PRP technique. This is great for certain types of acne scars as well. All the best, Dr Davin Lim.Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Both can help

Both are nice lesser invasive techniques and both work.
No head to head studies have been performed to see if one is specifically better than the other.

Microneedling options

Thanks for your question. These two different methods both work to stimulate new collagen production. Expect to do a series of treatments regardless of which one you choose. I have tried RF microneedling and found it to be quite painful so consider that. 
Lisa Vuich, MD

Lisa Vuich, MD
Nashua Physician