I'm 26 yrs old. Is this gynecomastia or fat? (photos)

I am 26, pls see this pics and tell me is this gynecomastia or fat..

About the Types of Gynecomastia

The male breast is composed of glandular tissue and fatty tissue. An excess in either type of tissue can cause the chest to take on the look of gynecomastia. Gynecomastia can affect men of all different body types. There are different types of #gynecomastia.
#Normal Gynecomastia usually apparent in boy between the ages of 12 to 15 years old and older men 65 years old or more who experience a drop in their testosterone levels. This type of Gynecomastia takes about one to two years to regress on its own.
#Pure Glandular Gynecomastia is particularly seen more commonly in body builders and is caused by steroid use. Surgical removal of the gland is required for treatment.
With Adult Gynecomastia, fat deposits are apparent in the glandular tissue. This type of gynecomastia is the most common and doctors may recommend surgery for treatment of the condition.
Adolescent Gynecomastia is hereditary and usually appears in 30% to 60% of boys between the ages of nine to fourteen. Many cases of adolescent gynecomastia resolve on its own as the boy grows into adulthood. Some may choose to undergo surgery to correct the situation, this usually happens at the age of 18 or above. In severe cases in young boys, the physician and child development specialists will need to speak to the parents regarding the severity of the gynecomastia and if surgery is an option before the age of 18.
#Assymetric or Unilateral Gynecomastia appears in either one or both breasts at different degrees. In many cases one breast appears larger than the other. Surgery is a common treatment for this type of gynecomastia.
#Pseudo-Gynecomastia is composed of adipose tissue instead of glandular tissue. This type of gynecomastia can be treated with diet, liposuction or surgery
Severe Gynecomastia commonly affects those who have lost skin elasticity at an older age and those who have been obese or overweight at one point in their life and lost weight may have saggy skin and breasts that are severely enlarged. Surgery is the recommended treatment for severe gynecomastia.
There are three types of surgical #treatment #options available that treat gynecomastia. Your board-certified plastic surgeon will recommend the type best suited for you. The most important decision to be made before performing any surgical procedure is determining whether you are an ideal #candidate.

Fat or glandular tissue

An inperson consultation would confirm what this would be however I would suspect it's glandular tissue rather than fat.

Is This Gynecomastia

From your photos you do not look obese and appear to be close to your ideal body weight. Your breasts are very prominent and I doubt that diet will really cause any significant reduction. As such, this does appear to be gynecomastia. The good news is that it is treatable with minimally invasive techniques. Examination by a reputable plastic surgeon would be a good place to start.

Is this gynecomastia?

Judging from your photographs it appears that you have some degree of gynecomastia. Whether or not it is fat or male breast tissue could only be determined by a physical examination. Typically breast tissue is very firm and fat tissue is much softer. It is not uncommon to have firm tissue directly below the areola surrounded by some increase in fat tissue at the periphery. It would be best for you to schedule a consultation with a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of plastic surgery who performs male breast reduction on a regular basis.

John J. Edney, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Gynecomastia or Fat

Most likely this is true gynecomastia from the photo.  Examination by a reputable Plastic Surgeon will be able to determine this for you.
Christopher Costanzo MD, Thousand Oaks, CA.

Christopher Costanzo, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Fat

Thanks for the question, if when you squeeze the tissue it feels soft its probably fat, if it feels harder than its probably some extra breast tissue which happens from time to time in men, you should see a local surgeon to make sure there are no issues causing this and to discuss your options!

Gynecomastia or fat

The photos appear to demonstrate gynecomastia.  The breasts can have both mammary tissue and fatty components.  Based on an in-person examination, the plastic surgeon will be able to make a surgical recommendation but I suspect that you will need formal excision as well as liposuction to achieve an acceptable result.

Gynecomastia or Fat?

By the photos it appears that you have gynecomastia, although you need an in-person exam to be certain.  Gynecomastia tissue may have variable amounts of fat and breast tissue.  Typically it is treated by a combination of liposuction and excision.  Best of luck!  There are several examples in the attached link.

James N. Romanelli, MD, FACS
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

Gynecomastia

Your gynecomastia can easily be resolved with a combination of direct excision and/or liposuction. The procedure is one hour, outpatient surgery. The total cost is $4100 which includes the board certified surgeons fee, board certified anesthesia fee, and Medicare approved surgicenter fee.  Best wishes.

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

Gynecomastia

Your breast area appears to have too much tissue in proportion to the rest of your body. I think it will most likely be out of proportion no matter how much you lose, gain, or workout. Surgery with probably mostly liposuction and possible excision under the nipple should resolve this.