Crease/wrinkles not going away after gyno surgery. Can this be fixed? I'm 6 months post op (Photo)

Hi There, I got my Gyno surgery for fat removal ( lipo ) and gland excision done about 6 months ago. The surgery was more of a Lipo as I had loose fat around chest. I am quite disappointed with the crease/wrinkles on lower chest, my pictorial muscles are well developed and upper chest in clothes looks nice but for some reason these deformities/wrinkles are not toning well or snapping back. Can this be fixed with time and good skin care?

Wrinkles to Be Fixed Post-Op

Well, it looks like you had the internal layers, liposuction and excision completed, but you are right in wanting the skin wrinkles or sagging to be fixed. Your plastic surgeon should be able to easily excise that skin in one quick procedure.

Skin excision

You may need a skin excision to get this to where you would like it. If you had loose skin and a lot of tisse removed, this can happen.