How many syringes of Juvederm do I need to get my chin in its place?

My chin needs to come forward a lot, I just want to know how many syringes, and also about the price how much will it be?

Chin augmentation with filler

You are a great candidate for chin augmentation with filler. Probably, the best filler in your case would be Juvederm Voluma or Radiesse. I prefer Voluma in my practice. You will probably require 2 syringes of Voluma for a complete result. Hope this helps.

Injections or chin implant

Given the large amount of filler you would need, and the fact that these are temporary in nature, I would instead recommend that you consider a chin implant for a more permanent result.  It will cost you less in the long run.

Chin/Cheek Augmentation -- Fillers such as Radiesse, Voluma, Perlane/Fat/Implant

This will require a number of syringes for improvement. I suggest seeing an expert in facial sculpting.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Chin and Correction

One of my favorite areas to inject with an immediate improvement is the chin area.  I would recommend Juvederm Voluma or Restylane Lyft in this area.  If you like the results you can consider a more permanent chin implant.  Best, Dr. Green

Nonsurgical Chin Augmentation Is Quick, Easy, & Relatively Inexpensive Using Volumizing Fillers Can

I have been performing nonsurgical chin augmentations with injectable volumizing fillers for about fifteen years. These days,Voluma XC, is my injectable volumizer of preference for this purpose. In most cases 1 cc (occasionally 1.5-2 cc) is sufficient to effect a visible, immediate and gratifying improvement--the kind that evokes and immediate "Wow!" response when the person compares the before and after profile photos.Nonsurgical chin augmentation is not to be left to the hands of  novice injectors trained to treat simple smile lines with ordinary fillers. It is an advanced injection technique that should be peformed by a board certified aesthetic physician with experience and expertise in this technqiue. Be sure to ask to see his/her before and after photos.  Best of luck to you.

Nelson Lee Novick, MD

Juvederm for the Chin

Fillers can make a nice difference in the chin.  I would expect 1-2syringe is what is needed.  If you want to strengthen the entire jaw line then 1 or 2 more would be needed. Sometimes the thicker fillers like Radiesse or Voluma should to be considered.

Filler for chin augmentation

To improve the appearance of the face, it's often about creating balance. Big noses may not look so large if the chin and forehead are brought into balance with the nose. Chin augmentation is a simple way to increase chin projection and bring balance to the face. Augmentation may be performed with fillers or silicone implants. Fillers don't require surgery, but need to be repeated. Silicone chin implants require a short surgery, have a very low complication rate and last a lifetime. You can even try fillers first for a temporary change before committing to the implant. I recommend seeking out plastic surgeon who focuses on the face. An examination and photoanalysis can determine what would be appropriate and safe for you. Since she/he performs both nonsurgical and surgical treatments they can present both types and tell you the advantages and disadvantages of each. Safety comes first.

Victor Chung, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question and photograph.  Using dermal fillers is an excellent medium to increase the projection and size of your chin and you can use one of the short-acting hyaluronic acid dermal fillers like Juvederm to see short term results before committing to a longer-acting filler like Voluma.  Typically the chin will need 1-2cc's depending on your desired size and prices will vary based on geography and filler selected so it would be best to see a series of plastic surgeons in your area to have a better idea on pricing.  Hope this helps.

Chin Augmentation with Fillers

To bring about chin or cheeks augmentation and fullness we use higher G prime fillets like Radiesse or Restylane Lift or Voluma. The chin does not take much in most cases about 1-3cc and should be done gradually showing you the changes so you are part of the decision making. As to cost, it varies greatly from place to place based on who does it and the level of expertise. Remember - cheaper is never better. I would recommend you look for a Plastic surgeon who does his own injections. 
Dr. Peter A. Aldea
Memphis TN