Marks on chin when I smile?

My chin is smooth when it's relaxed, but as soon I smile, there are three creases at the bottom and lines going down the side. It also protrudes from my face, but I'm not sure if that's just how it is or it would go away if I lost weight. Even when I try to pull the fat back with my hand, my chin still sticks out a little bit (picture). What can I do to get a smooth chin that doesn't stick out? I've heard about treatment using fillers, but I was hoping for a more permanent option. Thank you!!!

Chin Dimples

These dimples are due to an overactive mentalis muscle.  This is easily treated by an expert in the injection of neuromodulators like Xeomin or Dysport or Botox repeated every four months

Lexington Facial Plastic Surgeon