I tried to alter the shape of my nose by touching and squeezing the tip. I did it for 20 days and now I feel it has swollen.

Is this swelling temporary or permanent? Please help me I am very worried because I feel my nose is becoming bigger and bigger by the month?

ALTERING THE SHAPE OF THE NOSE WITH PRESSURE

Dear vikramm, You have caused swelling in the tissue from the manipulation and this will reside in the coming weeks. If you want to see refinement in your nose you will need surgical intervention. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Nasal manipulation producing swelling.

The swelling will go away after several weeks. You need to have a proper rhinoplasty to alter your tip etc. See a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for the best results.