Can someone advise me a good doctor in Paris to do lip injections?

Bonjour I just moved to Paris and I wanna do lips injection . It's so scared because I don't speak french corretly and i can't find a good doctor to do my lips i mean i can't find reviews on web . I already did some injections of juvaderm and I know the technic to inject the product is important So if u heard about doctors i.m here Merci

Lip Augmentation

Thank you for your question. It is always a great idea to consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. Feel free to consult with a few different board certified facial plastic surgeons to evaluate their training, prices, recovery time, procedural offerings and your rapport with each.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Can someone advise me on a good doctor in Paris to do lip injections?

Thank you for sharing your question and best wishes on your move to Paris. Though I can not refer you to a specific surgeon, I am attaching a link below that should help you find reputable, board-certified plastic surgeons in your area.  Hope this helps.