My upper lip is not even from both sides (Photo)

My upper lip from one side is not move naturally.it look like seem snarl and smile not a sharp from both sides. Tel me what I do?

Uneven Lips and Fillers

A small amount of filler should correct this and be a good cosmetic improvement.  Please consult an expert for the best cosmetic results. Best, Dr. Green

Attaining Upper Lip Symmetry with Fillers

Dear AVINASH jagtap:

Looking at your photos you will benefit from subtle filling of the upper lip with a filler like Juvederm Volbella.  Wishing all the best.

From Snarl to Smiling--Lip Symmetry with Fillers (Restylane, Juvederm) or Lip Implant or Fat

Fillers, implants, fat, even surgery can all be used to contour a lip. Please see an expert with experience.  Best, Dr. Emer.

My upper lip is not even from both sides.

Hi, I have performed many lip augmentation procedures using dermal fillers or lip implants for over 30 years.  From the photos, your upper lip is smaller on one side.  Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, the upper lip should be approximately 75 % the size of the lower lip for the lips to appear balanced. The upper lip can be augmented using a dermal filler.

Dermal filers and lip implants offer far more reliable volume to augment the lips than permanent fillers or fat injections that are also associated with increased, unwanted, side effects.

Hope this helps.

Improving uneven lip

Using an HA filler in the lips can improve this. Part of the problem is also muscular and those aspects won't be improved with filler. You can expect that things will look better but not completely symmetric with smiling.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Lip Augmentation

Thank you for your question. Lip augmentation - which can be achieved through a variety of fillers, the most effective of which is fat injections - can create more symmetrical lips. I suggest that you move forward by consulting in-person with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip Filler

Thank you for posting your question. You may benefit from getting fillers on the left side of your upper lip to even the volume. Restylane is a popular hyaluronic acid filler for lips, but there are definitely many other options out there. I recommend that you meet with an experienced, board certified physician for evaluation. Best of luck.  

Jan Zemplenyi, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  It appears that you have some volume asymmetry between the right and left sides of your upper lip that would benefit from a dermal filler augmentation.  By increasing the smaller side it should make a more even pairing both when smiling and when in repose.  Hope this helps.