Why is my nose bridge too thin 10 months after Rhinoplasty? (photos)

i had a big hump removed and its clear the doctor removed way too much of the bridge , what can i do in the future to make it look wider?

Thin Nose Bridge Correction

Hi Wadiaskov,Based from the photos, if you do not have any functional obstruction on on your nose, filler will solve your concern for the thin bridge, however, this is not permanent. If you want a more permanent result, cartilage graft or silicone implant will be your best option.

Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision rhinoplasty for the thin bridge etc.

Revision rhinoplasty for the thin bridge etc. is the only way to fix this. Cartilage can be taken from your septum or ear to repair this. See my website and those of others and choose an experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeon who does natural noses.

Correction of nasal width

Thank you for your pictures.  To answer your question as simply as possible, there are a variety of different options for you, everything from revision surgery (which is invasive, takes time for recuperation, etc), all the way to liquid rhinoplasty with filler (quick, same day, may necessitate touch ups every 9 months or so).  All of this depends on what was previously done, your skin type, etc.  Best bet is to go see someone in the area who is comfortable taking care of these issues.  As much as I like surgery, often times I find that patients who need minor tweaks do better with liquid rhinoplasty.  But it all depends on what is needed. Everything has limitations, particularly liquid treatments.  Remember the nose is 3 dimensional, so treatments in one area will change the lights and shadows in others.  I hope some of this helps!

Miguel Mascaro, MD
Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon