Do you think my waist can be snatched more and do I have enough fat for nice big booty? (photos)

I had TT on 6/6 with dr Ortega who did an amazing job. I think I should have done bbl first to get better results do you think I have enough fat for good results? I want fullness & small waist

yes and yes. You do have a beautiful tummy tuck result, and your waste can be be made to look even smaller with your bottom enhanced. You have  enough fat to give you a wonderful result. See a board-certified plastic surgeon who does a ton of Brazilian butt lifts and you will be in good hands .

Waldorf Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Enough Fat for a BBL

From your pictures, it appears that you have enough fat to do the BBL and get a beautiful buttocks.  It's always better to be seen in person to tell for sure though.  Be sure you consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who performs this procedure regularly and can show you long term, beautiful results.

Good Luck, Dr Markmann 

Snatching the waistline is an important part of a BBL

Part of what makes a BBL result pop involves carving out the hips and back to create a more concave silhouette.  In addition to liposuction and fat grafting, you can also perform a lateral thigh lift or completion tummy tuck if there is loose skin in that area.  It appears you have enough fat to make a difference.  Remember too that everyone's God given anatomy differs and you cannot violate the underlying musculoskeletal framework trying to create an artificially small waist short of removing ribs!  Good luck.  

You would need to be seen in person to determine whether or not you have enough fat to achieve your goals. Best of luck.

Thank you for your question and photographs.

I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so they can perform a physical examination and review of your medical history to accurately tell you if you are a good candidate or not. From the photos you have posted, it does look as though you would have an adequate amount of fat to use to graft to the buttocks. When it comes to Brazilian butt lifts and achieving your cosmetic goals, there are several factors that have to be considered; how much fat the patient has to harvest, what areas you can harvest the fat from and how much to safely reinject into the buttocks for optimal fat survival. Sometimes it is a good idea to stage a BBL so you can increase the chance of fat survival because if you reinject too much at once, you have a higher chance of it not all surviving. When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. If you do not have enough fat to achieve your cosmetic goals then you may want to consider the combination of buttock implants along with fat grafting. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your endeavors!

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question. Based on the photos you have provided it does appear that you have enough fat for a BBL. Next step for you is to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.