I'm a slim male that wants a feminine looking bum, hips and waist

Hi there, I'm a male I'm 33 years old and I'm 6 foot 2 and weigh 83kg. I lost about 40kgs over the last year and my tummy and love handles will not go and what I'm wanting to do is have Brazilian butt lift and get my tummy flat my love handles gone and maybe some fat from my lower back too. My question can I get the look of a feminine bum so it looks like a females bum? My bum is pretty flat. It's perky at the top then there are flat spots I want to get that S figure like woman.

In order to answer your question, a  picture of your abdomen and back would help. Since you have lost a significant amount of weight, I'm concerned that you may need a combination of skin excision (for the skin laxity) and fat grafting. However, in my experience, massive weight loss patients often do not have a lot of donor sites for fat, and will require buttock implants to achieve the appropriate projection.

BBL in transgender

Yes, you can absolutely achieve improvement in feminization of your body with BBL and it is specifically the lipo body contouring that shapes a BBL and gives you curves. Find a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in BBLs to get the best results. Good luck. 

you can absolutely achieve improvement in feminization of your body with BBL and specifically the liposuction body contouring that shapes a BBL. Find a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in BBLs to get the best results. Good luck.   

Sejal M. Patel, MD

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.... I suggest you to upload pictures next time so I can help you better with what you're describing me.. I recommend you to get an evaluation with a board certified plastic surgeon to get the procedures you're looking for, and if you have much fat, you will get really good brazilian butt lift results, good luck!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD